Saturday, January 2, 2016

APRIL


April brought zoo trips, concerts, and EASTER!



Mary and her Dad went with her class at Little Friends to the Birmingham Zoo!


Mom continued to work on her National Boards.....


"Don't worry Mom!  I will help you!!!!"


But I need a snack, first.......


Max Powell] participated in the All-City Orchestra.... see him with his cello on the end?  Precious boy.


And Mary had an EASTER EGG HUNT!!

** Please note the number of pictures in which she is trying to open/eat the candy in the egg.  She only found like 5 eggs cause she spent so much time opening one as soon as she found it.  Joe and I kept saying COME ON.... keep looking for eggs..... to which Mary would reply BUT I GOTTA OPEN IT.  THERE'S CANDY IN THERE!!!


Opening the orange one....


Oops!  I dropped the candy!



Dad:  Put it in the basket, Mary.
Mary:  But I gotta open it first.


Posing....





Eating the candy....


Eating MORE candy.....







Opening the pink one.....


And another orange one.....


And the teal one......



And the yellow one......



Look!  There's CANDY in the green one, TOO!



Mom:  Mary, pick up your basket and let me take a picture.
Mary:  Okay.


But first, let me see if there are any eggs I haven't opened.....



EASTER PICTURES:

















Jack had to be at church early for orchestra, so he's missing from my azalea pictures.....




He is RISEN, Mary!


He is RISEN INDEED!!























Nana, Dad, and Uncle Chris







No comments:

Post a Comment