Friday, January 1, 2016

A Year in Review: 2015

Time flies, doesn't it?  The days come and go.... the seasons change..... there are to-do lists and activities and work stuff and fun stuff and places to go and things to do and meals to get on the table and homework and activities and practices and rehearsals and projects and LIFE TO DO.  Before you know it, another year has come and gone..... AND YOU HAVE NOT BLOGGED ONE BIT ABOUT IT.

My last blog post was December 31, 2014.  That was one year ago YESTERDAY.  Today is the first day of 2016 and like any good planner person, I'm gearing up for a brand new empty year.  My planner is fresh and vacant, my pencils are sharp, my pens are new and I'm ready to set in motion the year ahead.  And, like any good planner, I enjoy looking back on the things I've done before I think about the things that are to come...... so I opened up the blog and started looking..... AT NOTHING.

Life is busy, and this year, documenting our memories took a back seat.  Or had no seat.  Or something.  SOOOO..... before I move another step into 2016, I'm gonna spend THE REST OF THIS DAY documenting 2015.  So, move backwards to move forwards.  This is how life is sometimes.

The Lord has been incredibly precious, patient, powerful, and present to the Powells this year...... Here.  Let me show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment