Sunday, June 1, 2014

The LIST.

Top Ten reasons this blog has been neglected for the past TWO months:

10.  It takes a week or two to get over the excitement/fatigue/adrenaline/laundry after going to Disney World.

9.  There has been bronchitis.  MUCH bronchitis.  Mary's bronchitis.  My bronchitis.  BRONCHITIS.

8.  Our house is for sale and we've had SIXTEEN showings so far.  That's SIXTEEN times that I've had to transform our house from utter and complete chaos to total perfection.  Sixteen times.

7.  We sold our house!  Well, for like TWO WEEKS, our house was sold.  So, I was a boxing fool.  When I put my mind to it, I can get things done QUICKLY. I had LOTS of things boxed up.

6.  Then, two days before things were final, our buyers backed out.  I have lots to say about this, but WILL NOT.  When I put my mind to it, I can get things UNDONE quickly.  Took me ONE DAY to unbox all the boxes that it took me two weeks to pack.  Anger and frustration can really fuel a fella, apparently.

5.  Performances.  Cello ones and violin ones.  Lots of them.  So very proud of my boys and their musicalness!

4.  Potty Training.  It's not going well.

3.  Projects.  End of year projects.  LOTS of end of year projects.

2.  End of the school year things..... award ceremonies, football practices and scrimmages, strings cookouts, class parties.  May is nuts.

1.  Jack's computer is my blogging computer.  It's the only one that lets me stick my little camera card thing into the side.  And it's been BROKEN.  No joke.  Ask Jack.  Broken blogging computer = the #1 reason that I now have TWO MONTHS worth of info to share!  But, SHARE I SHALL!!!!

So, let's back up.  If my memory serves me correctly, I believe I still owe you three days of Disney fun, one Easter egg hunt, one Easter Sunday, some strings concerts, one Mother's Day, a potty training update, one recital for Jack, an early birthday party with Max and his peeps, a day of fun on the lake, and an update on Mary's vocabulary.

This might take a while.

Powell Family Blog Finally Gets Updated:  Mission LAUNCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment