Thursday, April 11, 2013

Time is funny.

It seems like YESTERDAY my boys were little.  They played with Thomas the Tank Engine, watched classic Disney movies, wore matching outfits, and read those Clifford and Pinkerton books over and over and over.

Time has flown.

Here's what I got today:


Sigh......

Now, they play with their Iphones, watch Lord of the Rings, share clothes with their dad, and read Eragon and the Hobbit.

I blinked, and they grew up.



They make me smile.

So while I'd love to FAST FORWARD time so we can go get this person:



I'm reminded to relax and enjoy TODAY.

So, if you see me about and hear me groaning about this AWFUL wait for LOA (our next coveted piece of paper), please tell me to hush.

Cause sometimes, life just goes too fast.

Time is funny like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment